首页 男生 其他 终极英语会话

恋爱婚姻

终极英语会话 李文昊 13169 2021-04-06 01:59

  您可以在百度里搜索“终极英语会话 艾草文学(www.321553.xyz)”查找最新章节!

  

  恋爱婚姻

  01 I think you're great.

  我觉得你很不错。

  学学这样说

  1. I'll love you forever. 我永远爱你。

  2. I'll always love you. 我永远爱你。

  3. I'll love you for my whole life. 我永远爱你。

  4. You're everything to me. 你是我的一切。

  5. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 你是我见到过的最美的女人。

  补充短语

  be everything to... 是……的一切

  应用对话

  Steven: What do you think of me?

  Julia: I think you're great. But what on earth do you want to say?

  史蒂文:你觉得我怎么样?

  茱莉娅:我觉得你很不错。不过,你到底想说什么?

  02 You have won my heart.

  我的心里全是你。

  解析 ▲ win one's heart是一个动词词组,意思是“占据了某人的心”。

  学学这样说

  1. I can't live without you. 没有你我无法活下去。

  2. You mean everything to me. 你是我的一切。

  3. You mean the world to me. 你就是我的全部。

  4. I think of you night and day. 我时时刻刻都想着你。

  5. I think of you constantly. 我无时无刻不在想着你。

  补充短语

  night and day 时时刻刻

  03 I think I'm in love with you.

  我想我爱上你了。

  学学这样说

  1. It was love at first sight. 那是一见钟情。

  2. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. 我对你一见钟情。

  应用对话

  Steven: I think I'm in love with you.

  Julia: Really?

  史蒂文:我想我爱上你了。

  茱莉娅:真的吗?

  04 You're my kind of girl.

  你是我喜欢的那种女孩。

  常用单词

  kind [kaɪnd] n. 类型

  学学这样说

  1. You're my type. 你是我喜欢的那种类型。

  2. You're the right girl for me. 你是我喜欢的那种女孩。

  3. You make me happy. 你使我感到幸福。

  4. I'm happy to have met you. 能认识你我非常高兴。

  5. I'm glad I've known you. 能认识你我非常高兴。

  6. I want you to meet my parents. 我想让你见见我的父母。

  应用对话

  Steven: You're my kind of woman. I'm happy to have known you.

  Julia: Are you sure?

  史蒂文:因为你是我喜欢的那种类型。能认识你我非常幸福。

  茱莉娅:你确定吗?

  05 I fell in love with Jack.

  我爱上了杰克。

  解析 ▲ fall in love with是一个动词词组,意思是“爱上了……”。另外,词组be in love with也表示“爱上……”。两者的区别在于,前者强调动作,后者强调的是状态。

  学学这样说

  1. I'm deeply in love with Rose. 我深深地爱着罗丝。

  2. I love Rose with all my heart. 我深爱着罗丝。

  06 She is a knockout.

  她真迷人。

  常用单词

  knockout ['nɒkaʊt] n. 绝代佳人

  学学这样说

  1. I think he has a crush on you. 我觉得他好像喜欢你。

  2. I think he is infatuated with you. 我觉得他迷上你了。

  3. I've got the feeling that she likes me. 我感觉她喜欢我。

  4. She has been coming on to Jack. 她对杰克有意思。

  补充短语

  have a crush on... 喜欢上……

  07 I'm trying to get a date with her.

  我打算和她约会。

  解析 ▲ get a date with是一个动词词组,意思是“和……约会”,后面常跟表示人的名词或者代词,相当于词组have a date with。

  学学这样说

  1. I'm dying to see her. 我非常想见到她。

  2. I'm trying to make a pass at her. 我想追求她。

  3. Lily has grown on me. 我越来越喜欢莉莉了。

  补充短语

  make a pass at... 追求……

  08 I want to invite you to watch a movie with me.

  我想约你一起去看电影。

  学学这样说

  1. Would you mind if I take you out? 我可以约你吗?

  2. Would you go on a date with me? 你愿意跟我约会吗?

  3. If you're free, why don't we go out tonight? 要是你晚上有空,我们出去走走行吗?

  4. Would you like to go to the cinema with me? 你愿意和我一起去看电影吗?

  5. I'd like to invite you to a show. 我想请你去看场演出。

  补充短语

  go on a date with... 和……约会

  应用对话

  Julia: What's up?

  Steven: I want to invite you to watch a movie with me.

  茱莉娅:什么事?

  史蒂文:我想约你一起去看电影。

  09 I need to think of it for some time.

  我需要点时间考虑考虑。

  学学这样说

  1. I don't want to get engaged yet. 我还不想订婚。

  2. I don't think we should get engaged yet. 我觉得我们还不到该订婚的时候。

  3. I'm not sure if I will marry her. 我还不确定是否要和她结婚。

  4. She repulsed his offer of marriage. 她断然拒绝了他的求婚。

  5. She refused his proposal of marriage. 她断然拒绝了他的求婚。

  补充短语

  get engaged 订婚

  应用对话

  Steven: So, will you marry me?

  Julia: I need to think of it for some time.

  史蒂文:那么,你愿意嫁给我吗?

  茱莉娅:我需要点时间考虑考虑。

  10 He had already proposed marriage, unsuccessfully twice.

  他已经求婚了两次,均未成功。

  常用单词

  propose [prə'pəʊz] v. 求婚

  marriage ['mærɪdʒ] n. 婚姻

  学学这样说

  1. He proposed to her and she accepted him. 他向她求婚,她同意了。

  2. He was very nervous right before he asked for Julie's hand in marriage.

  他在向茱莉求婚之前非常紧张。

  3. She has had an offer of marriage. 有人向她求婚了。

  4. He has been trying for weeks to pluck up the courage to pop the question.

  几个星期以来,他一直想鼓起勇气求婚。

  5. His efforts paid off when the girl accepted his proposal.

  他的努力没有白费,女孩接受了他的求婚。

  6. Why not say yes at the first time of being proposed?

  在他第一次向你求婚的时候,你为什么不答应呢?

  7. To his surprise, Nancy treated his proposal as a joke.

  令他惊讶的是,南希把他的求婚当作了一个玩笑。

  补充短语

  propose to 向……求婚

  pluck up the courage 鼓起勇气

  11 My daughter is engaged to a teacher.

  我女儿和一位老师订婚了。

  解析 ▲ 词组be engaged to的意思是“和……订婚”,其中的to是介词,后面跟表示人的名词或者代词。

  学学这样说

  1. My sister has been engaged for three months. 我妹妹订婚已经有3个月了。

  2. I don't want the news about our engagement to come out yet.

  我还不想让人知道我们订婚的消息。

  3. You got someone engaged last week, is it true? 你上周订婚了,是真的吗?

  4. Congratulations on your engagement! 恭喜你订婚!

  5. Please accept our sincere wishes for your engagement.

  请接受我们对您订婚的衷心祝愿。

  6. When she said she was engaged, I nearly fell off my chair.

  当她说她订婚了时,我大吃一惊。

  补充短语

  fall off one's chair 大吃一惊

  12 If you didn't love your boyfriend, you can consider giving him the air.

  如果你不再爱你的男朋友了,可以考虑和他分手。

  解析 ▲ give sb the air的意思是“和某人分手”,表示“被某人甩掉”可以用词组get the air from sb。

  学学这样说

  1. Why do you have to break up with her? 你为什么非要和她分手?

  2. Their parents forced them to break up. 他们的父母强迫他们分手。

  3. They split because they have very different ideas about life.

  他们因生活理念相关太大而分手了。

  4. He is not the man you broke up with, is he? 他不是那个和你分手的男人吧?

  5. If we have to part, I hope we can part as friends.

  如果我们必须分手,我希望双方像朋友那样分开。

  13 Lily broke up with me last week.

  上周莉莉和我分手了。

  学学这样说

  1. It seems to be a long time since your separation. 你们分手好像有很长时间了。

  2. To make matters worse, it is rumored that they eventually broke up.

  更糟的是,谣传他们最终分手了。

  3. Tom and Mary split up after they graduated from college.

  汤姆和玛丽大学毕业后便分手了。

  4. Ken was worried that he might get a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend.

  肯担心他可能会收到女朋友寄来的分手信。

  5. Four months ago, my girlfriend and I broke up. 4个月前,我和我的女朋友分手了。

  6. The romance blossomed for six or seven months and then wilted.

  那段感情持续了六七个月之后就告吹了。

  7. They have parted company this month after seven years together.

  他们恋爱7年了,却在这个月分手了。

  补充短语

  split up 分手

  应用对话

  Steven: Tom, you look thoughtful and unhappy recently. What's wrong with you?

  Tom: Lily broke up with me last week. In fact, she dumped me.

  史蒂文:汤姆,你最近看起来总是若有所思,又不开心。你是怎么了?

  汤姆:上周莉莉和我分手了。确切地说,是她甩了我。

  14 He is enslaved by love.

  他正沉溺于爱情。

  解析 ▲ 词组be enslaved by的意思是“对……上瘾”,介词by后面跟名词或者代词。

  学学这样说

  1. I'm in love for real this time. 这次我是真的恋爱了。

  2. I think I've met the love of my life. 我认为我已找到理想的爱人了。

  3. Her love for him never waved. 她对他的爱从未动摇过。

  4. Two men are trying to win Anne's affection. 安妮有两个男人追求。

  5. He gave his girlfriend a ring as a token of his love.

  他送给女友一枚戒指,作为爱情的信物。

  6. The ring was important to her as an emblem of their love.

  这枚戒指是他们爱情的象征,对她很重要。

  补充短语

  as a token of... 作为……的象征 终极英语会话

目录
设置
手机
书架
书页
评论