您可以在百度里搜索“终极英语会话 艾草文学(www.321553.xyz)”查找最新章节!
签订协议
01 There's a three-month probation for new recruits.
新职员有3个月的试用期。
常用单词
probation [prə'beɪʃn] n. 试用,见习
recruit [rɪ'kru:t] n. 新成员,新兵
学学这样说
1. The probationary period is one month from the commencement date.
入职后的一个月是试用期。
2. The period of your probation is three months. 你的试用期是3个月。
3. We'll have to take you on three months' probation first. 我们得先试用你3个月。
4. There is a statutory period of probation of twelve weeks. 有12周的法定试用期。
5. Can you accept a three-month trial? 你能接受3个月的试用期吗?
应用对话
Mr. Lee: Please read the agreement and sign it.
Steven: (Read the agreement.) There's a three-month period of probation for new recruits.
Mr. Lee: Yes. If you have any question, just ask.
李先生:请阅读协议并签字。
史蒂文:(阅读协议。)新职员有3个月试用期。
李先生:是的。如果你有任何问题,尽管提出来。
02 We can sign a valid contract after a three-month probation.
3个月的试用期过后,我们会签订一个具有法律效力的合同。
常用单词
sign [saɪn] v. 签订,签署
valid ['vælɪd:] adj. 有法律效力的
学学这样说
1. The probation period is included in the term of the labor contract.
试用期包含在劳动合同期限内。
2. The probation period can be defined by contract deadline.
试用期可以根据劳动合同期限来决定。
3. Interns are not entitled to the same treatment as a formal staff member.
实习生不享有正式员工的待遇。
4. We provide internship allowance. 我们提供实习津贴。
补充短语
probation period 试用期,见习期
03 Interns with excellent performance will have chance to become permanent employees.
表现优异的实习生将有机会转正。
解析 ▲ permanent有“终生的,长期的”之意,permanent employee指“永久雇员,全日制员工”,与之相对的为temporary employee(临时员工)。
常用单词
intern ['ɪntɜ:n] n. 实习生
performance [pə'fɔ:məns] n. 表现,性能
学学这样说
1. The internship is possible to be transferred into formal position.
实习生有机会转为正式员工。
2. There is an opportunity to become a full-time employee after internship.
实习期结束后,有机会能成为正式员工。
3. After the probationary period you will be confirmed in your post.
经过试用期后你将获准正式任该职。
4. The recruit will be offered permanent position if his performance is satisfactory. 如果员工的表现令人满意的话,就可以长期担任该职位。
5. Those with excellent performance during the probationary period will become formal staff. 在试用期间表现优异者将会被聘用为正式员工。
6. You will have this job if you measure up. 倘若试用合格,你将获得这份工作。
7. Being a full-time employee, you are well paid and can enjoy insurance.
成为正式员工就能够享受优厚待遇并有保险。
04 I wonder whether the agreement has legal effect or not.
我想知道这份协议是否具有法律效力。
学学这样说
1. I want to know the wage in my probationary period.
我想问一下试用期的工资是多少。
2. How long is my probation? 我的试用期多长?
3. Does labor contract have probation? 劳动合同中是否有试用期?
4. Do employees here need to go through probation? 这里的员工需要经过试用期吗?
补充短语
labor contract 劳动合同
应用对话
Steven: I wonder whether the agreement has legal effect or not.
Mr. Lee: Of course, you can believe us. Both sides should act according to the provisions of the agreement.
史蒂文:我想知道这份协议是否具有法律效力。
李先生:当然有,你可以相信我们。双方都应按协议条款办事。
05 He was taken on for a one-month probationary period before being accepted as a permanent staff member.
在被接受成为固定职员之前,他经过了一个月的试用期。
解析 ▲ take on此处指“雇用,录用”,此外该词组还有“承担(尤指艰巨工作或重大责任)”“呈现,显出(新面貌或新特点)”之意,如take on more responsibilities和take on a new look。
学学这样说
1. After the three-month probationary period, we decide to offer you a full-time contract. 经过3个月的试用期之后,我们已决定和你签一个全职工作的合同。
2. One month's trial is over, and you have been formally employed.
一个月的试用期已经过去,你被正式雇用了。
3. Due to his outstanding performance in the practice, we decided to recruit him as a full member of ours. 考虑到他在实习期的出色表现,我公司决定招收他为正式员工。
4. The boss hired him formally with a monthly payment of 2,000 US dollars.
老板正式聘用了他,月薪为2,000美元。
06 Let's come to an agreement on salary.
我们来达成一项有关工资的协议。
解析 ▲ agreement意为“协议,同意”,而短语come to an agreement on指“(在某方面)达成协议,说妥”。
学学这样说
1. I drew up a contract with a network company. 我与一家网络公司签订了协议。
2. When shall we sign the contract if I become a member of your company?
如果我被录用的话,什么时候可以和贵公司签合同?
3. Are the new employee contracts ready? 新的雇佣合同准备好了吗?
4. Have you got your employment contract yet? 你拿到你的雇佣合同了吗?
补充短语
draw up 折叠,草拟
07 The signing of employment contracts should abide by general rules of contract signing.
雇佣合同的签订应遵循合同签订的一般规定。
解析 ▲ abide by意为“遵守,遵照(法规、约定等)”,类似的表达还有observe和comply with,如observe the rules和comply with government safety regulations。
常用单词
general ['dʒenrəl] adj. 一般的,普通的
rule [ru:l] n. 规则,统治
学学这样说
1. The employment contract will be issued by the human resources department.
该劳动合同将由人力资源部发出。
2. These conditions must be expressly included into the employment contract.
这些条件都必须明确地写进雇佣合同之中。
3. Any term of this employment contract not favorable to the employee is null and void according to the labor laws.
依据劳动法规,雇佣合同中任何对雇员不利的合同条款一律无效。
4. Full terms and conditions of your employment will be stated in the employment agreement. 完整的雇佣条款将在雇佣合同中写明。
5. Do you know your rights and obligations in this agreement?
你知道这份协议中所规定的你的权利和义务吗?
6. I don't care about the small print in your employment contract.
我不在乎你雇佣合同里的附加条款。 终极英语会话